History of Choon Hin Group
The formation of Choon Hin Group can be traced back as early as the late 50s.
Backed in 1958, Mr. Lim Chong Jin founded Choon Hin Iron Works. Beginning as a small business in supplying and installing window grilles, Choon Hin Iron Works expanded their capabilities and made rapid improvements and sustainability grew their business over the years.
Today, with the parent company and subsidiaries under the banner, Choon Hin Group is one of the leading respected stainless steel, brass, metal and glass products manufacturer and fabricator in Singapore and around the region.
- Choon Hin Iron Works, founded by Mr. Lim Chong Jin to supply and install window grilles.
- Choon Hin Iron Works moved to a new level of capabilities for metals fabricator and installation of basic Iron & steel.
- Choon Hin Stainless Steel Works was formed to supply & fabricate stainless steel products and metal & glass works for the constructive industry. We moved to bigger premises at Bedok Industrial Park E.
- Choon Hin Stainless Steel Works became a private limited company and moved to Shaw Road and then to Tagore Lane in 1995. In 1999 Choon Hin Builders Pte Ltd, started another growth era to focus on construction, renovations, and building materials.
- Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd achieved ISO 9000:2000 in September 2000.
- Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd was moved to a larger premises located at 71A Joo Koon Circle. The 27,000 sq ft facility houses parent company and all subsidiaries under one roof.
- Richinn Trading was formed to provide trading services.
- Richinn Trading was converted to Richinn Technology Pte Ltd to provide laser-cutting services.
- Richinn International Pte Ltd was formed to undertake overseas projects.
- MK Safety Glass Pte Ltd was formed to handle glass, glazing works and to retail construction materials.
- Advance Dynamic Pte Ltd was formed to provide waterjet cutting services.
- Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd achieved BizSafe Level 3 certification in December 2009.
- Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd attained Building Construction Grade 5 in January 2010.
- Choon Hin Group Pte Ltd, incorporating all subsidiaries is formally incepted with its new 3-storey premises at 3 Joo Koon Crescent of 50,000 sq ft facility.
Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd achieved ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004;SS 506 Part 1: 2009 / BS OHSAS 18001:2007; bizSAFE STAR Certification
Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd become Corporate Member of Singapore Structural Steel Society
First Façade works was established for Microsoft Project at this year.
New Crawler Crane was also introduced for New Project
Choon Hin Iron Works Pte ltd was invested a new Fiber Laser Machine to Increase the production efficiency & reduce the production cost of Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd
In the meantime, new premise was invested & built up by itself Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd
We establish new factory at 140 Gul Circle for fabrication of stainless steel & aluminium products.